SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, & NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
Supported Functional Areas
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering & Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation & Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making & Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation & Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability & Availability (RM&A) Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming & Network Support
- Human Factors, Performance & Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Inactivation & Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test & Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range & Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply & Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation & Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional & Administrative Support
- Public Affairs & Multimedia Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA) & Information Technology (IT) Support
The SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e) vehicle provides U.S. Navy customers with an efficient and effective means of electronic procurement to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence and reduce cycle time.
Ventech’s Quality Assurance Plan
Our Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) effectively monitors and controls Task Order performance from initial phase-in through closeout. Our master QAP will ensure delivery of consistently high quality and timely services to the Government by Ventech and our subcontractors.
Ventech’s QAP includes formal product reviews, peer reviews, walk-throughs, and inspections in accordance with the task order project plan and schedule. In addition to meeting all contractual reporting requirements, Ventech provides informal weekly progress reporting to maintain task order performance transparency and ensure we meet our commitment to excellent customer service, quality performance and on-time on-budget solutions.
Our team brings extensive experience, expertise, resources, geographic coverage and reach-back capabilities to ensure each task order response represents the lowest risk, best value solution for SeaPort-e. Ventech’s highly qualified team includes: Sigma Operational Services, iORMYX, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Micradex, Craig Technologies & MindSeeker.
Team Ventech’s contract covers all zones and functional areas. Our experience and capability with SeaPort-e functional areas over the past three years is as follows:
To be activated with the first awarded task order.
For More Information & Customer Relations
Jesse D. Williams, DoD Capture Manager
P: 330-206-0340 E: email@example.com
Regina Gardner, Contracts Manager
P: 614-407-0860 E: firstname.lastname@example.org